Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chess, Coffee, & Cat Naps

Today I accomplished:
  • masterminding the middle schoolers @ work with my chess moves! (haha, j/k..i wish)
  • the truth is that I really need to brush up on my chess skills before I get my ass handed to me again next week like I did today! how embarassing!
  • attending math class & reviewing for the final
  • taking a much needed cat nap for about 45 minutes (i don't get sleep anymore..)
  • Nordstrom
  • an abundance of COFFEE & a tea break :-D
  • driving back up to austin
From a shoot with Vanessa (CommonVee) a few weeks back. :) I adore this collage!...This was our first time meeting/shooting and we really hit it off! She's AWESOME! I'm excited I get to have lunch with her tomorrow!

Zooey Deschanel is one awesome lady! This is one of my favorite photos of her.

Pink Sugar Signed Print
It looks like something from a dream. How insanely beautiful..I wish it was in my dream..

No comments: