Sunday, April 26, 2009

♥ Scrap-booking & 7 Things I Love Sunday!

It felt SO good to dive into a little overdue scrap-booking today. Ahh, so therapeutic and relaxing! I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but finding time is always the trick. This semester has given me quite a handful of school work to deal with..can't wait for it to be over! Where is summer vacation already? :-D
Here is a photo of my RVA favorite things kit that I love..and have finally started on today! =) Hope to make some progress little by little on it throughout the week. 7 THINGS I LOVE SUNDAY!~

1. JedRoot.com
Mariano Vivanco
(LOOOVE these two images because they remind me of Jem from the 80's! I want to recreate it so badly!)
2. secret envelopes
(from The Sweetie Pie Press)

3. my cousin Charlie ♥
(he's an actor in Cali..I miss him so much)
4. Her Happy Dreams print by Rachel Denbow

5. Tom's Shoes
(I didn't know about this until a few days ago. Yes, I know..I need to get with the program! What a wonderful thing--buy one pair of shoes and one pair goes to a child in need. I'm all for it!)
6. hearts bag by the fabulous Marc Jacobs
(hands down my favorite designer. period.) 7. owl mobile
I'm looking forward to another exciting & very busy week! My finals are approaching so I'm hitting the books hard. Lots of coffee should find me. :)~

No comments: