Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cool & Spooktacular Things Sunday~

1. peak-a-boo-x-ray credit
2. my miniature pumpkins..
{photo by me}
i bought these yesterday in a pack of 8. they made my day! :)
3. Glow-in-the-Dark Funkins
by Martha, of course.
4. Brain cupcakes
yum...lol
recipe found here.
5. watching these fun movies..
rocky horror picture show
clue
beetlejuice

I don't think Lewis & I will be dressing up this year. :/ I love to dress up and usually have so much fun with it but we have been on a budget lately to catch up on unexpected expenses that occurred. If we did, this is what we would go as:

Sookie Stackhouse & Bill Compton
(oh how fun that would be!)
credit
~Happy early Halloween!
Have a fantastic Sunday!!

3 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey Mel ~ The x-ray picture is hilareous! I love it! Fun post of spooktacular things on this Sunday! :o)

Unknown said...

This was a fun post! I love the all of those movies!

sssdawna said...

i really need to watch True Blood sometime...I'm tryin to finish my degree too btw! Good luck = ]