Friday, October 9, 2009

{friday loves.}

{things i'm really loving today & tonight...}

~the fact that i got eleven and a half hours of sleep last night! it was much needed after a week of getting 2-3 hours each night.
~the cooler weather up in Austin right now...ahh..i hope it stays like this all weekend.
~getting to wear layers and a long sleeve shirt (finally!)
~watching a late night showing of "Zombieland" with my sweetie.
(super fun movie! i highly recommend it.)
~snuggling under warm blankets
~eating warm chocolate chip cookies & ice cream :-P mmmm.....

I hope to be back blogging on a more regular basis. School this semester is driving me insane and it's taking up a lot of my time. :-/ Lame, lame, LAME.

Happy Friday to each and every one of you sweet blogger friends! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like the perfect day to me!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope that cool weather stays for my visit next month!

Anonymous said...

I missed your blog entries and understand how easy it is to get busy with life and have zero time for the fun stuff! We should try and meet up sometime soon if even for just an hour to grab coffee! xo Cass