Sunday, July 26, 2009

~10 Things I LOVE Sunday!*

1. J-E-L-L-O!
(sugar-free, of course)
*it's amazing how many of these I've had this week! still not tired of them yet! :-P

2. these gorgeous illustrations by emma block
(made with real coffee..can you believe it?)
3. paper embellished clothespins tutorial
by Pin and Paper

(i will definitely attempt these when i'm feeling better)

4. these new stickers and ACEO in the RVA shop
5. mixed media artwork by Kelly Rae

6. www.daytripsociety.com

7. a positive reinforcement such as this..
britthermann

8. big and delicious salads
credit

9. D. S. Brennan Photography
check out the website here.

10. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest little sister Lizzie & Uncle Patrick!
(celebrating both birthdays today!)
My mom is going to wash my hair for me later in the afternoon so I'll feel pretty again. :)
Have a relaxing Sunday!
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love the clothes pins!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Lovely post-lovely blog! xo,
k8

littletiara said...

hello! :) stumbled upon your blog and booyah! it's pretty :) I really love that coffee made art and also the pin idea :0 I've never thought of anything like that before, so inspiring :)

have a nice day!

xoxo

Lovely Kasey said...

lets put Big salads on the list for things we love everyday!