Thursday, July 30, 2009

thursday happiness =)

this post is a little late today. i spent most of my day working on the finishing touches to my final and then finally submitting it. goodness it took f-0-r-e-v-e-r. so..yay! no more online class for the remainder of the summer! now i can enjoy myself. ;-)

how about some cuteness?
yes, i think so!

erin jane illustrations

Kir De Vries

Enid Shop
have I mentioned in any previous posts how crazy i am over the work of photographer, Ellen Von Unwerth? i mean, i seriously idolize this woman! i have one of her books and am constantly drooling over it for inspiration. it's been in my possession for several years now and it's definitely one of my favorites. :)

check out a site of her work here.
you won't regret it.

*also, i received another adorable happy mail package today from deb! ;)
what a happy day! :-)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love all the prints and that purse is soooo great!!! Happy Mail!!!! Yay!!! =)
Glad you're feeling better!!! xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What beautiful illustrations!

britt said...

cute prints!