Monday, July 13, 2009

.the darjeeling limited.

Today was a great day to stay in pajamas and relax..
We FINALLY got to watch this movie today! :-))
I absolutely LOOOVVVEEDD it!
***********************************************************
-I also started making my music + composition art journal this afternoon and really like how it's starting to look. I'll take pictures of it and post them tomorrow. This is fun for me and a way to start my creative juices flowing again. Seems like they've been on a hiatus for awhile now.
-Going to finish my chamomile tea and wind down for the night...I hope I get to bed at a decent hour. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately.
~Goodnight~

1 comment:

beckie said...

Awesome that you loved this movie! Wes Anderson is an amazing director! His Rushmore is my favorite movie :)