Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a quick update~

My ear surgery was successful yesterday. I was in the operating room a total of 3 1/2 hours. My doctor didn't know how much she would have to do until she got in there. The good news is that we are hoping this is the last surgery I will need. {*cross fingers*} Now for the recovery part...it hasn't been fun. The pain is practically unbearable so I'm on a couple of painkillers. I just want a fast recovery..I really don't like this. :-/

Just wanted to give a quick hello. Thank you all for your kindness during this time. I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Goodness, sweetie! I hope you have a very quick recovery!! My thoughts & prayers are with you!!!

Anonymous said...

speedy recovery xxx

suzy said...

Hugs for you and I hope you will be better really soon.
x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh! Poor you! :o( Take care of yourself and get well soon!!!

Ashley Morris said...

My thoughts go out to you hon...hoping for a speedy recovery! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you feel better very soon!!

melissa kaye said...

Thank you all very much. It means a lot to me. <3<3<3