Friday, July 10, 2009

~french films

Since we have a Netflix account for the summer we are watching a lot of movies, including foreign films which are my favorite.

We watched "He Loves Me He Loves Me Not" last night. I must say that it is nothing like I expected..it's a must see! I really admire the actress, Audrey Tautou from "Amelie"and I'm trying to watch all of her films because she is wonderfully talented. Why is it that French films are so much more interesting than American ones? I don't know but I can't seem to get enough. :)
credit

Another one we saw earlier this week was "Tell No One". Another must see!
credit

~Today's plans:
- shop for a dress for tomorrow
-seeing "Bruno" tonight around 5
-take online quizzes for my class
-catch up on my coffee..i haven't had a single cup yet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Friday to all! ;)

1 comment:

Stacey B said...

I loooved He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not!