Monday, June 22, 2009

Best Movies I've seen this summer (so far)..

Since we have a Netflix account for the summer, we are watching a TON of movies! Some new, some old, some classics...it's a lot of fun.

Here are my favorites so far:
(we have much more to go!)
Benny & Joon
Little Shop of Horrors
Wendy and Lucy
Chocolat
The Reader
Amelie
Any recommendations for movies? I like all kinds--action, comedy, drama, foreign, musicals..etc.

I had an appointment to see my foot doctor today to check on the progress of my stress fracture. Well, the good news is that it's healed. Finally! The bad news is that it's still giving me pain so I had to get a Cortisone injection. Ouch! That really hurt. I've never gotten a shot in the foot before. It's not fun. I just hope it heals fast so I can do my cardio in the gym. :)

6 comments:

Stacey B said...

Oh man, I love all of those movies! Great taste! We just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and it was good. All time favorites are When Harry Met Sally and The Goonies. For a weird twisted one I really liked Memento. You really have to pay close attention in that one!

melissa kaye said...

Oh I forgot to add Benjamin Button! We loved that movie! Glad to see some of your taste in movies as well :) I knew you liked "When Harry Met Sally" because I saw it on your profile.

Another two favorites of mine are: "Sleepless In Seattle" and "You've Got Mail". I watch those over and over constantly! =)

Anonymous said...

MUST see --Everything is Illuminated--you will love it!

melissa kaye said...

Oooh, awesome! I'll have to check that one out. I remember when it came out but never watched it. Thanks, Cassiday! :)

Jen said...

I love, love, LOVE Benny and Joon!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I am going to have add Wendy and Lucy to my Netflix. Loved most of the others.
:D