Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.the mid-week sleepies.

Morning!
I woke up around 5:45ish and couldn't really get back to bed. So, I just laid there for a few hours after that tossing and turning. I really hate when that happens. I don't feel satisfied with my amount of sleep now. Why does this happen??

I know! I need an espresso machine!

New Goals for today:
-I MUST take photos...something pretty and inspiring. It's been awhile since I've used my camera. Shock, I know.
-I need to get started on my paper for my online class. Last week I put studying off and paid the price in the end.
-Getting to the post office to mail a package.

I like this....Google

And this is lovely......
butterfly mobile
found here.
I should make one to hang above my desk.

****I also purchased one of these yesterday:
I think it will be therapeutic for me. I've never had something I could totally destroy for the very purpose of destruction. How awesome!

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, that mobile is too pretty!