Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Love~

I missed my post yesterday so today I'm combining both yesterday and today. :)

Lewis and I went to the zoo yesterday morning.
Here is a collage I put together of the koala wax animal I made:
When I was a little girl I remember how excited I was to make these. So much fun!

Today I will..
~clean and organize
~relax with movies
~edit photos
~start making my Summer Love album
I've been anxious to start putting mine together now that I have a vintage book.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
studio mela
Beautiful paintings I found on etsy:
rkdsign88

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see your summer book! Those are some awesome paintings you found on etsy! Love them all!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I was thinking about taking my little munchkin for his first trip to the zoo. I think I will!

melissa kaye said...

Thank you, Jamie!

Kristin, it was a blast! Please make one of the wax animals too! :)

Leigh-Ann said...

i can't wait to see your summer love book :) Have funnnn!
Love Leigh-Ann