Monday, June 15, 2009

-coffee, confessions, & cute stuff-

Good afternoon!
A few confessions...
1. I am currently sporting ridiculously ORANGE legs after trying a new spray on self-tanner. Yuck!
2. I collect Wonderwords out of the newspaper every Sunday. I have a stack I need to still do!
3. I love tomato soup. Especially with cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. Mmm..
4. I watch "The Golden Girls" reruns on tv at night before I go to sleep.
5. I can procrastinate badly.
6. I wish I was a better writer. It's something I have always struggled with.
7. I don't know what I would do without my cameras.
8. I reminisce about my childhood quite a bit.

Now for some cute finds!
Twig
ModCloth
Lewis & I are going out to do errands and get some Starbucks! I love spending the day with him. Happy Monday to everyone~! =)~

No comments: