Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue Dahlia

Today we drove up to Austin for an appointment and we had lunch at the wonderful Blue Dahlia. Oh my goodness it was AMAZING! So impressed!...the environment was perfect, the food was delicious, and the service was excellent! I'm one happy girl today. :)

I also like how they serve the food on black slates. Very unique! Can't wait to go back now.

In other news.. I've been drawing in my sketch book lately. I confess that I haven't done that in many, many years. Glad to have the summer off now to doodle and get inspired. Hope to scan and post some of my sketches very soon. :-)

My Dove Promise Message today:
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks so delicious and I loooooooooooove Austin!!