Thursday, May 7, 2009

ahh, the spa.

After taking my second to last final this morning I decided to make myself a massage appointment. I mean, why the hell not? I've been up super late the last several days. I haven't been getting adequate sleep, and my brain just feels majorly overloaded with all kinds of information. S-T-R-E-S-S!!! Anyway, the massage felt incredible! My therapist said I had lots of knots in my shoulder blades. Hmm..no surprise there. :-)relaxing...
Tomorrow I get to wake up @ 5:30 am, shower, get ready, eat breakfast, grab coffee and be out the door by 6:30! WTF? Who knows how on earth I'm going to manage that! My final is at 7:30 and I want to leave early enough because traffic blows on 1604 in the morning. Man, this is going to suck big time...I am really not a morning person. :-/

No comments: