Friday, May 15, 2009

Feathery Friday☄

Last night I spent about 4 1/2 hours just doing arts and crafts. Ahh..it was awesome..so relaxing! Such a treat for me after working the whole day with some dramatic middle schoolers. :) I'm still working on my favorite things book (found here) that should be completed by next week sometime. And, I'm making a chipboard album! Hooray! It's boat loads of fun! Hope to share some previews of what I've been up to soon. ;)

I thought today should be all about feathers. Here are some feathery inspirations I found..

Now I want to make an Indian headband badly!
Katarina 2353 rebeccarichards
junebugweddings
stardustandsequins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm making progress with my little sunflower plant. I've been keeping an eye on it daily and it's doing well. Almost time for a bigger pot.
That's all for tonight. I'm off to Austin tomorrow morning. Packing my Nikon to take along with me--hoping to capture something cool. Happy Friday!

No comments: