Saturday, May 9, 2009

French Toast Saturday

This morning I had the best french toast on the planet. :-)

Mother's Day cards I made. I wrote little messages on each after I took this photo.
One for my mom, one for Lewis' mom, and one for my grandma.

Good News:
Lewis and I hit the gym today for the first time to officially kick-off our summer workout routine again. It felt great to be back in the game! And, it seems that my fractured foot is pretty well healed now. After our weight lifting I used the stationary bike for my cardio to try and see how my foot handled it. It was just fine. I don't think I'm quite ready to run on the treadmill yet, but we'll work up to that. I have all summer long. =)

Summer Workout Goals:
  • Lose some weight
  • Tone entire body
  • Super tone Triceps
  • Build endurance

No comments: