Sunday, August 30, 2009

~~

*
~This photo pretty much depicts how I feel today. Sad.
(photo isn't me)
I always get this way at the beginning of the semester. Sometimes it's worse than other times.
It's mainly because Lewis leaves for the week and we won't see each other til the weekend. I know that sounds lame because it's not even that long but I still miss him like crazy. :( In the summer I was use to seeing him every single day. Once school starts again we carry on with our "school routines" and it sucks. I live in San Antonio and attend school while he lives in Austin and attends school. I guess each semester I always think it will get easier but it doesn't. I feel like an emotional wreck today. I use to be a strong person and now I feel like I'm getting weaker and weaker. I don't know why...
I just want to get this out for whatever it's worth. Maybe it's made me feel a little bit better.
I need to watch "You've Got Mail" all night (about 4 times or so) because it's my comfort movie.

I hope tomorrow is a better day.
I wish I could muster up a happy "7, 8, 9, or 10 things that inspire me Sunday"..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know that feeling. I have a few comfort movies actually. I had one of those rough days today. I actually just blogged about it. I really needed to get that off my chest.
:)

Jenn said...

aw :/. Feel better, your picture is beautiful.

beckie said...

So sorry to hear that you are sad, Melissa. Hang in there and I hope things get better, soon. xoxo

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

So? How are you feeling today? Any better? Sorry to hear that you are blue. It happens to the best of us from time to time. Keep your chin up, girly! This too shall pass... xoxox

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

You could always list You've Got Mail ten times!!! Happy happies. Joyce

I just might re-watch it with ya!

chelsey. said...

i know what you mean about comfort movies. mine's when harry met sally (it must be a meg ryan thing).
other kind of unexpected ones are sleeping with the enemy and wayne's world (who knew?).


now that i think about it, i'll probably be watching whms tonight :).

melissa kaye said...

Thank you all. You guys are wonderful. :) Feeling better.
oxoxo.

Rhianne said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down - it never really gets easier being apart from each other but it always gets better and better when you see each other again. I miss my boyfriend after only a day!

Enjoy your movie - I hope it helps. My comfort movies are any pixar ones :)