Tuesday, August 4, 2009

good tuesday

[and the good news is...]
~my ear appointment went well today! my doctor even said i can start doing light cardio again. :-) can't wait to workout!!
~i did some craft shopping at michael's and found some cute stuff!
~i purchased a new sketchbook and a date stamp..so excited!
~we are taking a road trip next tues. the 11th and coming back the 14th! heading to north carolina!

this photo makes me want to go someplace magical. an adventure of some sort...
credit
*************************************************************
Happy Birthday to my cousin Billy who turned 22 today!
(super old photo of us being goofy)
:-P

5 comments:

MissRedLips said...

i hear you about the procrastinating... and i wish i had your kind of excitement to work out-that is usually what i procrastinate! what's your secret?!

melissa kaye said...

Ha! Thank you! =) I think having a boyfriend to work out with helps me. I don't know what I'd do without him.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm so glad you're doing better!

melissa kaye said...

Thank you Kristin!

A "cheery" disposition said...

Love michales... i could spend so much in there.