Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oh how i wish for fall..

As far as Summer is concerned, I'm so over it. I've been over it.
I can't wait for the Fall...

I want to feel the cool breeze outside.
I want to wear long sleeves.
I want to sip hot tea and coffee or cocoa.
I want to take some Autumn-y photographs.
I want to lay in the leaves.

(this was in no way or shape a poem hehe)

credit

credit

credit

~My absolute hands down favorite movie to watch during the Fall months is "You've Got Mail". I have seriously watched that movie ten thousand and one times and it never gets old. ;)
Ahhh.....
it's my comfort flick.

favorite quote:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms." --Joe Foxcredit
~♥~
mk

6 comments:

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

I think that is the movie I will watch later! Happy happies. Joyce

Jamie said...

I can't wait either!!!! That's also one of my fave movies!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I hear you, Melissa! I was SOOOO excited the other day when I walked into the grocery store and they had Halloween candy out!!! It's almost here!

"You've Got Mail" is one of my all time favs too!!! :o)

Elizabeth Marie said...

"a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils" is probably one of the best lines ever.

I can't wait for Fall!

Couture Carrie said...

I am SO with you ~ love the quote and pics! Autumn is my favorite season :)

xoxox,
CC

mina said...

Although these are fabulous photos, I am absolutely NOT ready for fall.