Friday, August 21, 2009

late friday~

I'm up late again. It's 2:31 a.m.
I never seem to get my blog posts out early anymore. Dang.
I'll get better about that!
Here's a few small art pieces I created earlier this week that I wanted to share. Not sure what I'm going to do with them just yet. They were made a couple of nights ago when I stayed up until 4 am and felt like creating something. ;)
I skipped out on thrifting today. Maybe tomorrow when we are out and about on errands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We did see "Julie & Julia" tonight like I had hoped. =))
The movie was absolutely fantastic! I swear that Meryl Streep..she never ceases to amaze me. She is so versatile with her performances and that's why she is clearly one of my favorites.
cheers!*

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Melissa! I'm so excited to see that you posted some of your art. It's amazing. LOVE, love, love the little art cards!

I'm thinking about going to see that movie tomorrow if I can fit it in! I keep hearing such good things about it.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

melissa kaye said...

Thank you, Deb. :)
I really hope you get to see the movie. It's going to be one of those I watch over and over once I own it.