Monday, August 10, 2009

travel, travel

leaving tomorrow morning at 7am! sharp! whew!
MUCHO coffee will be had...

today has been mostly spent looking over my lists to make sure i got everything and packing..
i am bringing 2 cameras so lots of picture taking will take place. hehe :-P
i'm even packing a blank journal, lots of tape, and a date stamp to keep me busy on my adventures. this is going to be fun!

here's some traveling/suitcase inspiration i found...
creditcredit

credit
credit
creditcreditcredit

~happy trails!~
i will be bringing my laptop on the trip but i'm not sure how much internet access i will have.
will be gone from tomorrow until friday late, late night.
xoxo!

10 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Yay! Have a FABULOUS time!!! :o)

Jamie said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

melissa kaye said...

Thank you, Deb & Jamie!

Hope you have fun in San Diego, Deb! So exciting to get to see the beach since its been so long. I'm a beach lover big time. ;-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Safe travels!!

janel. said...

have so much fun!!! I need one of each of those lovely suitcases!!!

Rhianne said...

These are great pictures. Hope you have a fantastic time! x

Sweetpaintedlady said...

I've just come across your blog and its gorgeous!

Steve & Joyce Rodli said...

Have fun. h-happies. joyce

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I never have enough of a variety of travel pictures when I'm going away ...I always end up posting the same one or two on my blog!

Hannah said...

how fun! i love all those vintage suitcases!