Thursday, August 13, 2009

from the road..

Hey there! I'm finally able to sit down with an internet connection and share some photos from the road. We arrived in North Carolina last night. Tonight we are staying at the Marriott in Durham and we'll visit Duke University tomorrow. I ♥ this hotel, its super nice! ;)

Here are a few photos:
(more to come when I return)
us travelers =)~
(taken from the car)
I'm enjoying being outdoors and seeing the beautiful trees. :-)
P.S.> I do miss the blog world..hope to catch up on Saturday with everyone.
*many hugs*
*A special hello to Deb! I got your email and will be responding soon. =)*

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey Melissa! How sweet of you to send me a shout out through your blog post. :o) Made me happy this morning. I was happy to see your update this morning...I'm sneaking in an internet glimpse while my hubby is in the shower. We're getting ready to hit the road to go to San Diego for the weekend. I'll be back Sunday night.

Safe and happy travels to you! Can't wait to see more pix!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Have a blast lady!!